What personal data do we collect?
Data provided by you directly:
- first name
- telephone number
- e-mail address
Personal information obtained from other sources:
We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (as long as it is permitted by law) and associate it with other information we receive from you or about you. We may also receive information about you from third-party social networks when you connect to them, e.g. via your Facebook account.
How do we use your personal data?
We can use the collected information for the following purposes:
- We can make you an offer based on your enquiry.
The Data Subject whose data is processed by the Controller has the following rights:
- right to be informed about the processing of your personal data (right to be informed);
- right of access to your data and to know how it is processed (right of access);
- right to require a rectification of inaccurate personal data or a completion of incomplete personal data in line with the purposes of the processing of personal data (right of rectification);
- right to have your personal data deleted and no longer processed (except of data storage) (right to data deletion and right to be forgotten);
- right to demand that your personal data is not further processed by the Controller under certain legitimate reasons (right to block data processing);
- right to transfer the data (right to data transfer);
- right to object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing including profiling, in so far as it relates to direct marketing.
The Data Subject has the right to send a written request or an instruction with regard to the processing of their personal data to the Controller in one of the following ways: by direct delivery to: Gaižiūnų g. 3 Kaunas, LT-50128; by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of such a request or instruction, the Controller shall respond no later than within one month after the date of the request and indicate whether they comply or refuse to execute the request. If necessary, depending on the complexity and number of applications, this period may be extended by two months. In this case, the Controller shall inform the Data Subject of such prolongation within one month of receipt of the request and shall indicate the reasons for the delay.
In cases prescribed by law, when the prevention, investigation and detection of crime and offences in relation to official or professional ethics or the rights and freedoms of the Data Subject or other persons must be ensured, the Controller may do not permit the Data Subject to exercise the above rights, with the exception of the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.
by post: Gaižiūnų g. 3 Kaunas, LT-50128
by telephone: +370 37 209 310
by e-mail email@example.com